- De'Longhi Kenwood A.P.A Ltd shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage to any person or property, howsoever caused arising from improper use, or own negligence, or any stoppage, breakdown, or failure of the product or the product has been altered or repaired in any way by persons other than technicians of our service center.
- Customer is responsible for delivering the product to the De'Longhi Experience Store (Shop 4, 1/F, SOGO Tsim Sha Tsui Department Store, Tsim Sha Tsui), and to pick up the repaired product from the same location. (Except Fully Automatic Coffee Machine, Kenwood designated Kitchen Machines (KCL95.004SI, KWL90.004SI, KVC85.004SI, KVL65.001WH, KCC9040S, KVL8300S, KVC7300S, KVL6100B/P, KVL4100S, KVC3100W), Oil-Filled Radiator, Dehumidifier (12 Liter above) & Portable Air Conditioner (installation not included) in the first year of the warranty period).
- Warranty service is only applicable to the products purchased in Hong Kong and Macau. Before product repairing, the customer needs to provide original sales invoice / purchase receipt, date of purchase, name of the dealer, model number and amount of purchase or the model number of redemption product and its supporting materials.
- This warranty applies only to products purchased and used for domestic purposes.
Warranty does not apply:
- The proof-of-purchase has been altered in any way or is made illegible.
- The original proof-of-purchase is issued by an authorized retailers or dealers which is unknown to De'Longhi Kenwood A.P.A Ltd (E.g, a seller on an on-line auction channel).
- Unauthorized dismantling, repairing or modification done to the product.
- Damage caused by improper packaging or improper handling by the customer.
- Misuse or neglect by not following the instructions properly.
Using the unsuitable materials (Over-hard & soft materials may easily to damage product components)
-Improper use cause to overloading
- Damages or poor results specifically due to wrong voltage or frequency as failure to adhere to the product instructions given in its manual. (E.g. Improper voltage supply cause to failure of equipment)
- Ingress of water, dust or insects into the product
For any defect which in our judgment is caused under normal use, De'Longhi Kenwood A.P.A Ltd will repair or replace the defective parts, excluding any surface, consumptive accessories, free of charge within the warranty period. Any defective part which has been replaced shall become the property of De'Longhi Kenwood A.P.A Ltd.
- Customer if needs on-site pick-up and delivery services, additional charges shall be levied in Tung Chung & Discovery Bay districts. On-site pick-up and delivery service is not available to others outlying islands (E.g Cheung Chau, Peng Chau, Lamma Island, Lantau Island, Sunny Bay & Disneyland). Please see this website for details or contact 22371313 for more information about on-site service.
- For out-warranty product, additional service charges shall be levied if service is required. After product inspecting or testing at service center, our technician will provide the quotation if any charges of spare parts replacement are needed. For more details please contact our service center at 22371313.
- In case there is any inconsistency or conflict between English version and Chinese version of the terms, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- The Company reserves the rights to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute, De'Longhi Kenwood A.P.A Ltd. reserves the rights for any final decision.