- This website uses local express services, customers can choose:
- 1. Delivery to a residential, industrial or commercial address in Hong Kong
- 2. Pick-up at SF Station/ Center
- 3. Collection at the pick-up point at Lai Chi Kok
- Self pick up address:
- Unit C-E, 22/F, Ford Glory Plaza, 37 Wing Hong Street Lai Chi Kok Kowloon Hong Kong
- Monday to Friday 10:00-18:00, closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
- Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories
Lantau Island (Tung Chung/ Discovery Bay/ Chek Lap Kok/ Hong Kong Disneyland/ Mui Wo/ Pui O/ Cheung Sha/ Tong Fuk/ Shek Pik/ Ngong Ping/ Tai O)
- Areas not covered: Ma Wan, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau and Lamma Island
- With a single purchase of HK$500 at De'Longhi Group Hong Kong eShop, you can enjoy free delivery service.
- If the purchase is less than HK$500, a shipping fee of HK$80 will be charged. You may choose to have your order delivered to SF Self Pick-up service points or a residential/ industrial/ commercial address in Hong Kong.
- You may collect your order from our self pick-up point at Lai Chi Kok free of charge.
- *The delivery service is only applicable to a single delivery location.
- *For remote areas in Hong Kong and outlying islands, a surcharge of HK$100-$250 will be charged by the transportation company. The surcharge will be charged directly by the transportation company to the customer by "freight collect".
(The surcharges are for reference only, the actual charge may differ from the product size and district area.)
- *Except China, Macau, Taiwan and other overseas regions.
- Once the order is confirmed and the payment is successful, the products will be delivered within 3 working days (except for pre-sales)
- The delivery of products generally takes 1-2 working days, except public holidays.
- Delivery will be postponed if the following conditions are encountered:
‧The recipient information is incomplete, the delivery address is changed or the recipient cannot receive the goods
‧ In case of bad weather, the delivery may be delayed, or other arrangements will be made
‧ The delivery date of pre-sale products or special products will be specified when placing the order
【Check delivery status】
- After the order has been shipped, you will be notified by an email with the waybill number. You may then check the shipment status on the official website of the courier company.
- If you found the delivery time is too long, please contact the customer service of the courier company.
【Delivery charge, delivery terms and conditions】
- De'Longhi Group Hong Kong eShop will arrange delivery after confirming payment for your order.
- Once the order is confirmed, you cannot change any information including the delivery address. If you need any assistance, please contact us.
- All orders must be finalized depending on stock availability. If De'Longhi Group Hong Kong eShop fails to provide any ordered products, it has the right to cancel the order and will notify the customer by phone or email before making a refund arrangement.
- If the delivery location does not have a direct elevator, the customer may have to pay a surcharge to the courier company.
- For remote areas, the delivery time of third-party logistics may be delayed.
- If the recipient entrusts others to collect the products, De'Longhi Group Hong Kong eShop and Third Party Logistics will not be responsible for the risks or losses involved.
- When sending the product to the recipient address with collecting the order, whether it is signed by the courier company or not, it will be regarded as delivered and accepted.
- The courier company will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the products before the date of promised delivery. You agree and confirm that all deliveries may be delayed under some conditions.
- De'Longhi Group Hong Kong eShop shall not be held responsible for delays or inability to deliver due to incorrect or incomplete addresses.
- The unsuccessful delivery of products will be returned to the logistics warehouse of De'Longhi Group Hong Kong eShop, and the paid freight will not be refunded, and the relevant delivery fee will be charged for secondary delivery.
- In case of bad weather, the delivery may be delayed, or other arrangements will be made.
- If delivery is delayed, suspended, rescheduled, lost or damaged due to actual conditions such as traffic, area, weather and other force majeure factors, regardless of whether the cause of these factors is at De'Longhi Group Hong Kong eShop within the scope of control, De'Longhi Group Hong Kong eShop assumes no responsibility.
- In case of any disputes, De'Longhi Group Hong Kong eShop reserves the right of final decision.